MEDIA INFORMATION AND MEDIA CREDENTIAL PROCESS
DOWNLOAD THE MEDIA CREDENTIAL APPLICATION/PHOTO REQUEST APPLICATION:
• To have access to photos, download the Media photo/info access application:
• Download Media Credential Application
• Browse images and download. (Password and usage name needed. Granted upon application sent.)
For photos of Elvis and Elvis at Lauderdale Courts please contact:
ELVIS PRESLEY ENTERPRISES, INC.
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38116
MEDIA CREDENTIAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Representatives from the following outlets are eligible for media credentials:
• Recognized daily newspapers, national news services and magazines with housing real estate/tourism/music & culture news.
• News internet sites and publications that regularly cover the same areas listed above.
• International and national radio and television networks.
• Local television stations, local radio stations.
• Hometown (Memphis) reporters and weekly newspaper groups and publications.
Uptown Memphis will make final decisions on all credential applications based on space available, size and scope of circulation of individual media outlet.
Uptown Memphis reserves the right to limit credentials for freelance journalists and photographers.
Freelance requirements (hard copy must be submitted for application to be complete):
• A letter of assignment (with contact information) on original letterhead from the assigning editor or producer.
PHOTOS AND INFORMATION:
If you need additional information please indicate it on the application form.
If you are not coming to Memphis and need photos and/or information you still must fill out the same credential form. Please fill and fax to The Uptown Partnership (901-525-2747). You will be given a code to access the media photo page.
If you have any questions, please call Alexandra Mobley, The Uptown Partnership (901-525-4880) or email email@example.com.